A Sound Investment in a Family’s Future
Did you know that your donation does much more than help families escape from unsafe, unhealthy living conditions?
You’re helping families to break the cycle of poverty and build long-term financial security. Habitat’s affordable, no-profit house payments free up money for food, child care, medicine and other necessities. And research has shown that decent housing improves health, increases children’s educational achievement and strengthens community ties.
How is my donation used?
- $50 buys nails for one home
- $100 buys bathroom fixtures
- $250 buys an Energy Star window
- $500 purchases and installs the front and back doors
- $1000 paints the interior and exterior of a Habitat house
- $5000 builds a child’s bedroom from framing to drywall to finishing touches
If you are looking to make a Restore Donation (furniture, home decor, building materials, and appliances) click here.