Donate a Car to Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County and Greater Trenton-Princeton!
If you have an older car, truck, van, trailer, RV or boat taking up valuable space in your yard, consider donating it to support affordable housing in Burlington and Mercer Counties.
Your vehicle donation will help Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County and Greater Trenton-Princeton build homes in partnership with families in your community.
The car donation process is quick and easy. It can be accomplished online or with a toll-free phone call to 1-877-277-4344.
If you donate an automobile or other vehicle, you may be eligible for a tax deduction.
What can you donate?
- Construction or farm equipment
- Any other vehicle ― running or not!
Why should I donate my car Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Burlington County, NJ?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in New Jersey?
- The State for New Jersey will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.